Nexterra Solutions Group is the leading provider to the property-casualty and automotive aftermarket communities, delivering full service auto restoration and claims management .
It’s our firm’s keen ability to be nimble, coupled with a tight focus on innovative automotive restoration, repairs and claims management solutions that drive predictable outcomes ― many times when our partners and their coveted customers are most in need. Together, we help provide peace of mind.
Founded 1998 as a Northeast regional PDR provider to insurance partners and automotive dealerships, Dent Concepts has transformed into the leading international automotive restoration, repair and claims management services firm. Today, within our 50 states, Australia and Europe, Dent Concepts International, DC Claims and Allied Overspray service the Insurance, Automotive Dealer, OEM, Fleet, and Rideshare communities under the umbrella brand Nexterra. Outpace the market by providing unique, timely APD services options for stand-alone, concierge, ala carte claims management and vehicle restoration to the Insurance and Automotive Aftermarket industries.
Since 1998, our charter and vision remains intact. Today, more than ever before, our value is driven by scalable leading-edge technologies, methodologies, processes, sound executive leadership, and tenured teams and partners that include our robust international network of A+ technicians, appraisers, tire & wheel, rental, towing and collision repair alliances.
The Nexterra Commitment
- Outpace the market by providing unique, timely APD services options for stand-alone, concierge, ala carte claims management and vehicle restoration to the Insurance and Automotive Aftermarket industries.
- Provide the premier omni-channel experience that drives customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention into the Amica claims eco-system.
- Tailor each client solution-platform to streamline processes, SOPs that drive predictable member experience and LAE management outcomes.
- Combine the most advanced, proven repair quality methodologies with the most robust network of loyal technicians and internal associates, to consistently and cost-effectively deliver peace of mind.
24/7/365, Nexterra teams stand by your side. Our dedicated Catastrophe Response Team includes 15 managers, 25 appraisers, independent appraisal firm partners, 20-plus administrative personnel, and a minimum of 450 A+ graded technicians. This dedicated group is supported by additional executive, administrative, and other corporate personnel, based upon the size and severity of each CAT event.
• True International and National 50-State Network Coverage
• 24 to 48 Hour Response
• Mobile Appraisal and Concierge Services for all Repairs
• Mobile Certified Catastrophe Centers for Dedicated Claim Services
• National -Store- Collision Repair Center Drive-in’s, When Needed